Holiday Fashion Wishlist

by Marielisa Gomez - 9:30:00 AM

from The Glitter Guide
Finally, it's that time of the year... Christmas is just around the corner, and along with family traditions, caroling the classics, and setting new resolutions, creating a holiday wish list is my favorite activity. From all the beautiful must-haves found throughout the year, I keep track of what my closet really needs, or... well, maybe what I really, really, really would love to own. This year, I'm keeping it classic and simple, lusting over all-year-wearable pieces taking into consideration that "70% of your closet should be classic pieces that never go out of style and the other 30% should be fun trendy items". So, without further ado, here's what my Holiday fashion wish list includes...


Skirt - Sweater - Dress - Shoes - Necklace - Bag

Some of these might be real splurges, but who knows? People tend to get surprisingly generous during the holidays! :)
Like any of my wish list items? What does yours include?

You May Also Like

0 responses